“Management of crisis in Autism”
This workshop is addressed to all specialists that work in Autism field, teachers from special schools and mass educational system or caregivers.
The workshop main purpose is presenting the basic knowledge regarding autism behaviors that conduct to crisis situations and how to handle the crisis itself, setting up, applying and motorization of the personalized intervention plan.
The workshop is structured in 24 h of theory and practice, (3 modules, each of them with 8 hours/module).
MODULE I (8 hours). Objectives:
- Defining the Autism behaviors
- Behaviors in Autism
- Types of behaviors
- Different behaviors on different individuals
MODULE II (8 hours). Objectives:
1. Defining unappropriated behaviors
2. Identifying and highlighting the crisis situations
- Crisis: for who?
- Crisis effects upon the person with autism and also the environment
- Different perspectives
MODULE III (8 hours). Objectives:
3. Strategies and setting up steps in the management of crisis situations
- Behavior analysis
- Intervention hypothesis
- Analyzing the appropriate intervention method
- Applying the suitable intervention
- Monitoring the intervention
Workshop duration: 3 modules, each of them with 8 hours/module
Maximum number of participants: 20 people series
Workshop price: 300 RON (100 RON/module), for registration please contact us via phone. 0726 207 808, or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
In order to complete your registration, please be aware that the payment confirmation may be requested
All payments can be made using the following methods: ANCAAR Tax code number 13342650, RON Bank account no. : RO16RNCB0072049714260001 BCR, Bucuresti, sector 1, Branch.