This workshop provides answers to several questions as well as:
- What do we really know about adults with Autism?
- What image have these people about their own image?
- How do they self-designate?
- How do they report themselves to the people around them?
- What are the consequences of reporting themselves to the people around them?
- How the entourage reports to these individuals with ASD?
The workshop is addressed to caregivers of people with Autism, professionals that interact with people with ASD, students and anyone that aims to properly interact with a youth or adult with ASD.
Training fee: 150 RON/participant.
For information and registration:
ANCAAR: phone number. 0773 360 741; 0773 360 744
E- mail email@example.com